As we are all aware, the world has changed recently with COVID-19 effecting many of our lives. At BOHO & HOBO, we take health and wellness seriously, so we are doing our part to help protect our friends, families, and customers. While many of our retailers are temporarily closed, in order to still be able to provide our customers with our products when appropriate and safe, we are still open for online shopping for both eco-conscious consumers and Canadian wholesale eco-product customers.
We will do our best to deliver your order in a timely manner, but delays may occur as we follow government recommendations and policies such as staying at home, social distancing, allowing more time for disinfecting and cleaning surfaces, and the use of quarantining measures to ensure the safe delivery of our products. We are actively following all recommendations for eliminating the virus. We have taken the following additional steps to ensure we are doing what we can during this time.
- While we are still open for online sales, employees are staying at home as required
- All handlers of BOHO & HOBO product are educated on hygiene and safe handling of products
- All of our current stock is from pre-COVID 19. Production is not currently on-going
- Masks and gloves will be worn where applicable and hand sanitizer is used throughout all operations
- Any imported products are held in quarantine in accordance with government regulations
- All business surfaces are cleaned and disinfected according to recommendations
During this challenging time, we want to thank you for your support. We also want to reassure you that BOHO & HOBO will be here in the future to continue to provide the environmentally-friendly products that help people maintain a sustainable lifestyle. After all, together we are “Agents of Change”, and we got this. We are looking forward to happier days ahead, and we wish you good health throughout this pandemic.